Bachelor in Information Technology
Major in Engineering Technology
GRADUATE PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
The graduate from the Bachelor in Information Technologies major in Engineering Technology at the Florida Global University (FGU) is qualified to implement new and better ways to use computer technology and telecommunications in particular areas of development for the solution of social and business needs and problems, from a strategic perspective, and to manage the technological infrastructure through the design, construction and integration of technological systems to ensure the well-being of the company, society and the environment.
UNDERGRADUTE ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- High-school graduates (High-school):
Applicants who have completed High-school or secondary education in or outside the USA.
Applicantes who completed a bachelor degree issue by national or foreign higher-education institute who want to get academic credit for previous studies.
- No completed studies:
Applicant who did not complete a degree and have official transcripts from studies issued by a national or foreign higher-education institution who want to get credit transfer for recognition of prior learning from other universities.
- High school diploma issued by a national or foreign educational institution.
- Bachelor or Associate Degree from a national or a foreign higher-education institution for those who want to get credit transfer for recognition of previous studies from other universities.
- Official transcripts (for graduate applicants and for those who require academic credit transfer for previous studies from other national or foreign higher-education institution).
- Valid identification (citizen ID or passport for foreign citizens).
- Admission and registration fees receipt.
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the corresponding legal translation (this requirement has to be processed by the applicant).
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the certification issued by a credential evaluation agency accredited in the United States for recognition of international education qualifications (this process is managed by FGU).